Tuesday, April 12, 2016

:d

Assalammualaikum, haa tak jawab dosa, kalau jawab tandanyaaaaa dapat pahala lah kot. herher

wahh, currently im writing something on this blog. god, what years is this. do people still blogging today. uish i dont know.

okay, i dont know what to write but i do have something to tell. but basically i dont knwo what to tell.

tapi baca jelah.

so im now in my third year so next year doing to be my final year and it scare me as syaiton is scared to ramadhan. hahah

so this semester i have a project to do yeah with mah team mate. but im lazy as f. i a lot of thing to do tapi aku tangguh buat semua because i have a lot of thing to do and serabut is everywhere. mah time table is not working. i hate it. but cool i still can manage my life but the managing is slow. *please give me a break.

hmm hhaaa hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment